Life is beautiful ...I have heard it..have even believed in it.For...A long time. A really long time.Never asked questions(?).Never stopped to ask(?) How many of us do?Things which give me pleasure ..is not be questioned.
I made the attempt to ask questions.It was a mistake?Not sure ..but things certainly dont ssem as beautiful anymore(?)so what was this.A faith in a few intelligently construed assemblage of letters(?).A philosophical questions peeps in and out..and gets pushed(?)to the edge of my existing reality.I have no answers(?).Or have I no questions."Life" is not just a word.Its not just a mush of everything (?).Or is it.Is it a mush of everything achived or is it a mush of desires of ahieving things yet not achieved.In either case,what is so beautiful about it(?)
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great writing about 'life'......whatsoever.....I feel 'life is an enigma'...
Post a Comment